Appel à Projets Manifestations Scientifiques
The Scientific Committee has selected the following projects:
- CERVI: New approaches to cerebrovascular imaging in humans and rodents on December 16, 2022 at the Paris Brain Institute
- FCC2023: France Cerebellum Club days 2023 from January 31 to February 01, 2023 at the Paris Brain Institut
- SFRMBM2023: 6th Congress of the French Society of Magnetic Resonance in Biology and Medicine from March 27 to 29, 2023 at the CIC Sorbonne University
- Cortico: Cortico 2023 Days from May 9 to 10, 2023 at the Paris Brain Institute
- NeuroPSI : Inaugural conference of the Paris-Saclay Neuroscience Institute afrom May 11 to 12, 2023 at the Paris-Saclay Neuroscience Institute
- PRINTEMPS: Paris Spring School in Optical Imaging and Electrophysiological Techniques in Neuroscience from May 3 to 16, 2023 at CUSP
- SBDM2023: 11th Symposium on the Biology of Decision-Making from June 1 to 3, 2023 at the Paris Brain Institute, Ecole Normale Supérieure and Pierre et Marie Curie University
- CogBases : Organizing and Querying Knowledge Bases in Cognitive Neuroscience on October 2023 at the Institut Pasteur
- ImDevPsy: Immmunity, Neurodevelopment and Psychiatry on October 2023 at the Faculty of Sciences at Sorbonne University
- NOW2023: Neuro Openscience Workshop 2023 from November 22-23, 2023 at the Paris Brain Institute
29 July 2022
18 October 2022
PhD Program 2022-2023
Click on "Find out more" to access the results of the DIM C-BRAINS International PhD Program:
This call for applications for the PHD Program International closed on March 03, 2023.
In partnership with the FNP, the Institut du Cerveau and the CEA, this first call for projects for the 2022-2023 International PHD Program of the DIM C-BRAINS resulted in the submission of 71 subjects, all of high quality.
One of the major objectives of the DIM C-BRAINS is to contribute to the training of a new generation of researchers in neuroscience and cognition, by reinforcing the attractiveness and visibility of research in the Paris region at the highest international level.
This international doctoral program is specifically dedicated to students currently enrolled in a master's program and/or internship outside France, who would like to pursue a thesis in one of the C-BRAINS DIM priority areas. In addition to being competitive, it offers a 3-year remuneration package, a bonus as well as assistance with settling in the Paris region, a training budget and French language courses.
A total of 12 eligible proposals were selected on the basis of an evaluation by a panel of experts who met from May 22 to 24, 2023.
7 students recruited by the DIM C-BRAINS :
- Team: Molecular Control of Neuro-Vascular Development - Project leaders Guy Malkinson and Isabelle Brunet - Centre Interdisciplinaire de Recherches en Biologie (CIRB)
- Team: Dynamic and Pathophysiology of Neuronal Networks - Project leaders Laurent Venance and Bertrand Degos - Centre Interdisciplinaire de Recherches en Biologie (CIRB)
- Team: ATIP/Avenir "Stem cells in Neurodevelopment" - Project leader Stéphane Nedelec - Institut du Fer à Moulin (IFM)
- Team: Perception, Action, Cognition: Development & Plasticity Group - Project leader Daniel Margulies - Integrative Neuroscience Cognition Center (INCC)
- Team: PIROS: Perception, Interaction, Social Robotics - Project leader Malika Auvray - Institut des Systèmes Intelligents et de Robotique (ISIR)
- Team: Transmission of visual information: coding and visual restoration - Project leaders Matthew Chalk and Olivier Marre - Institut de la Vision (IdV)
- Team: InDEV in the UNIACT unit - Project leader Jessica Dubois - CEA NeuroSpin-NeuroDiderot.
In addition, 5 students were recruited by the Institut du Cerveau.
- Team: Neurophysiology - Project leader Nelson Rebola
- Team: CIA: Cognitive Control - Interoception - Attention - Project leader Hilke Plassmann
- Team: PICNIC Lab - Project manager Paolo Bartolomeo
- Team: Aramis - Project leader Daniel Racoceanu
- Team: FRONTLAB: Function and dysctions of frontal systems - Project leader Antoni Valero Cabré
Finally, the last stage for our young recruits remains recruitment and enrolment in the doctoral schools of the Il-de-France region:
Registration dates for doctoral schools (ED) and universities in the Ile-de-France region depend on the ED and university concerned (possible registration dates between September and December 2023).
20 December 2022
10 January 2023
16 January 2023
30 November 1899
21 April 2023
31 March 2023
30 November 1899
30 November 1899
24 May 2023
Call for projects 2022-23
The DIM C-BRAINS, accredited by the Ile-de-France Region in May 2022, co-finances equipment for the neuroscience and cognitive science research community.
For this year 2022-2023, 12 projects have been submitted to the DIM C-BRAINS during this call for projects.
In all, 10 research centers are represented among the 12 applications submitted. 6 projects were selected and validated by the Scientific then by the Board of Directors.
5 projects in the generic category were selected and received regional funding:
- Martin Oheim, Research center: SPPIN - Laboratory: Saints Pères Paris Institute for the Neurosciences Corre Unit , Project acronym: M-Cube
- Brice Bathellier, Research center: Institut Pasteur - Laboratory: Institut de l'Audition, Project acronym: MINI2P
- Mario Gomez-Pereira, Center de recherche en Myologie - Laboratory: Sorbonne Université, Inserm, Project acronym: MANAGE
- Jean-Philippe Delys and Thomas Lemonnier, Research center: CEA Fontenay aux Roses - Laboratory: CEA/LIDT-SEPI, Project acronym: Thunder3Dimaging
- Luisa Ciobanu, Research center: CEA-Saclay - Laboratory: NeuroSpin, Project acronym: Connection
The "Organoids and human cells" structuring project is also included:
- Project acronym: Choice
This Call for Projects opened on December 20, 2022 and closed at midnight on February 19, 2023.
20 December 2022
19 February 2023