DIM C-BRAINS: Cognition and Brain Revolutions: Artificial Intelligence, Neurogenomics, Society
The objective of the DIM C-BRAINS is to remove the technological, conceptual and organizational barriers that are hindering progress in research to resolve the complexity of the brain and make our region a major focus for innovation in health and beyond.
The DIM C-BRAINS aims to:
- Facilitate development and access to advanced technologies
- Promote the development of innovative diagnostic and therapeutic approaches
- Promoting the training of a new generation of researchers
- Support the transfer of knowledge and its industrial valorization
Inform the general public about the challenges of this research and their impact on our daily lives
The DIM C-BRAINS develops around 3 axes:
- Genomics, human cells, reprogramming and neuro-organoids
- Quantitative approaches to exploring behavior and cognition
- Artificial intelligence Neural networks, modeling and artificial intelligence
Each axis corresponds to a major scientific challenge and brings together a community of research teams with specific scientific questions and programs, different methodologies and technological needs, all working towards a common goal: understanding the brain, its diseases and cognition.
Intervention mode of the DIM C-BRAINS:
The DIM C-BRAINS organizes several calls for projects each year:
- Federating equipment (small and medium-sized equipment)
- Scientific events
- Doctoral grants for foreign students
Each call for projects is accompanied by an explanatory note defining the application procedures.